It’s a true win-win situation: owning a business with significant earning potential while giving back to your community. Both wins are possible when you own a Senior Care franchise.
The professionals at Fulcrum Franchise Development share their insights and give you some solid reasons and strategies for owning this much-needed service in so many communities.
5 Reasons Why Senior Care is a Smart Investment
- The U.S. Census reports that the population of individuals 65 and older is now the largest in terms of size and percent. Their need for quality home health care options is greater than ever.
- With an average pre-tax income of $123,000, senior care is the second highest earner of all franchise sectors.
- You’re earning a living by helping seniors and their loved ones. You can feel good about delivering peace of mind through care that improves a senior’s quality of life.
- Compared to franchises in many other industries, senior care franchises often have a lower initial cost investment (with the exception of assisted living facilities).
- You don’t need to have a background in healthcare to own this type of franchise; nearly all senior care companies provide franchisees with complete training, marketing and support services.
Start with a Multi-Step Strategy
Since the Senior Care Services sector is growing in popularity, finding your right fit can be daunting. That’s why Fulcrum Franchise Development is here to help you every step of the way.
From answering your frequently asked questions about franchise ownership to supporting you well after your franchise is up and running, Fulcrum is your true, long-term partner. Here are important steps we follow with clients and prospects like you:
- Understand your needs. Fulcrum spends time getting to know you and your business objectives so we can find the right franchise model to meet your needs.
- Begin a relationship. It’s vital for you to meet the franchisor management team of the brands you’re considering. Since each brand has a different business model and investment requirement, Fulcrum helps you determine which aligns best with your franchise ownership goals.
- Talk to franchisee owners. The most valuable insights you’ll gain are from owners already in the senior care business. Fulcrum puts you in contact with these professionals so you can gather the information you need to make the right franchise decision.
- Review the FDD & Item 19. Whether you’re a numbers person or not, Fulcrum helps you closely review Item 19 of the Franchisor’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to get an accurate financial picture of the senior care brands you’re considering.
Your Senior Care Specialist
Fulcrum Franchise Development specializes in the senior care industry. Schedule a call today to discuss your personal goals, and we can confirm which brands are available in your area that best meet your needs.